Monday, October 15, 2012

30 Day Shred Mama

The dieting thing has not been going so well for me lately.  I realized that I usually only have consistent results when I work out.  And usually the eating healthy falls into place somewhere along the line.  So I started back on my 30 Day Shred (Jillian Michaels) DVD today.  And when I say "started back" I mean after taking about a year long break.  Haha!

For those of you who have not tried this workout all I have to say is, Beware!  I remember the first time I got through, ahem, attempted it I felt like I was doing great.  That was until Jillian said, "Okay, great warm up everyone.  Let's move on to the first circuit."  Bahahahaha!

I have mixed feelings about Jillian.  One minute I am yelling extreme profanities at her and the next I am admiring her abs and arms hoping that mine too will look like that in 30 days.  Okay, realistically more like 6 months but whose counting?!  Here is a post workout shot of me pretending to be happy while really all I want to do is collapse on the floor like a bowl full of Jello (no pun intended).



Here are some of my favorite funny sayings about working out, or not.




HAHAHAtrue story...Damn you mirror lolHAHA!!!HA!Haha!That's right!HA


On another note, can I just say how much harder it is to let my baby boy self soothe when all I hear through the monitor is an adorable little voice saying, "Mama".  It starts as this cute little whisper and then turns into a half whine half cry.  And then....silence!  That is when I remember why self soothing is a good thing. :)   I still secretly love hearing him call to me though.  Here is an adorable picture of Ethan Gregory waking up from his nap yesterday afternoon.




Jewels*

No comments:

Post a Comment