Monday, February 11, 2013

Good Laugh, Facebook, Computer Gamer, Weight Update

My stomach muscles have been killing me the last few days.  I feel like I am recovering from a hard core ab workout... but then I realize I haven't worked out in a good month.  It's just from laughing!  Garrett is the one who reminded me how hard I laughed the other night.  We had gone to bed for the night and I honestly don't even remember what we were talking about but he had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.  The great part is that I can still laugh that hard with my husband after almost 10 years of marriage.  The sad part is that laughing was truly the best workout I have had in a month.  I'll take it!  I hope this is us some day...



I am getting really tired of negative Facebook posts.  It seems like every day people are complaining about other people's posts on there.  To me, the solution is simple.  If you don't like what other people are posting it's as simple as a click of the button - defriend them!  The fact that people take the time out of their day to complain about what someone else has posted is unreal to me.  I just don't get all the negativity.  And yes, I just spent a paragraph of my blog venting about that.



I walked into the kitchen the other day and saw Garrison playing a computer game with his headphones on.  What is it with boys thinking they have to mimic the movements of the game they are playing?  I don't care if it's the computer, DS or a gaming console.... all of them do it.  And it never gets old watching them. 


I was so disappointed that I had gained a pound this morning when I weighed in.  I am truly hoping it's because I'm supposed to be on this week.  Girls need no further explanation.  Guys won't want a further explanation.  So, after that major disappointment I did what any serious dieter would do.  I drove through Sonic and got mozzarella sticks for breakfast.  HA!  And then I felt even worse after, probably because I haven't eaten that crap in a long time!  So, back on the wagon I go... full of willpower, determination and bloat!  Ugh!



Happy Freaking Monday Everyone!!! :)

Jewels*



No comments:

Post a Comment