Monday, January 14, 2013

Coming Soon...

For those of you that follow my blog regularly I would first like to say thank you for taking the time to listen to my rambling thoughts.  I feel like part of me is missing by not blogging over the past week so I think this is a very healthy outlet for me these days.

I will be blogging at some point this week.  I wanted to give y'all a recap on our Isla Mujeres vacation but pictures to accompany that post are a must.  I am halfway there and have the pictures uploaded to my computer but finding the time at home to post is the challenge. ;)

Stay tuned... and until then, here is the only picture I have from our vacation.  This is the sunset from our first room the first night.  We were able to upgrade to the top room at the resort for the last three nights which was amazing!





Jewels*

No comments:

Post a Comment