Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tattoo Generation

They were talking about tattoos this morning on the radio show I listen to and it was so interesting to hear two completely different perspectives.  The two older hosts on the show just didn't understand tattoos and admitted they had some pre-judgment any time they saw people with tattoos.  The female DJ was absolutely adamant that she would never allow her daughter to get a tattoo.  (Good luck with that!)  The two younger hosts on the show had a totally different perspective on body art.

It is rare to find someone my age (yes, almost 30) that doesn't have a tattoo.  I have two and really want another so I admit they are definitely addicting.  It makes me laugh when people say I will regret this when I am 70.  I don't think I will though because I will look the exact same as every other 70 year old out there.  And lucky for y'all I don't plan on wearing bikinis when I'm 70, or now for that matter.

I don't really have a point to this post other than to say that I really hope people don't judge others based on how many tattoos they have.  I have known some incredibly intelligent people who have a passionate love for Jesus who are covered in sleeves. 

It really is true that we should never judge a book by its cover.






~Jewels*

No comments:

Post a Comment