Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Giddy

Giddy is a great word to describe how I feel today.

My best friend had her first baby yesterday and I am just so thankful that Mama and baby are doing good.  Her name is Ally Brooke and she weighed in at 7 lbs 6 oz and is 21 inches long!  Here is a picture of this sweet baby girl!


I am so incredibly disappointed that I can't meet her yet.  I am sick with bronchitis for the third time this year and don't want to take the slightest chance of getting this sweet angel sick.  I can't wait to meet her next week though!  You can bet I'll be smothering her in loving when I'm feeling better.


Garrett and I are going to Austin this weekend to spend time with my cousin and her boyfriend.  She has been trying to get us out there for years and we are just now making the trip for the Lone Star Jam.  She has been introducing me to some real Texas country and I am so excited to see Josh Abbott and Stoney Larue live.  We will be missing out on Randy Rogers but I will be sure to catch them another time.  Can't wait to spend some time with this girl!



Be on the lookout for a recap post next week!


Jewels*


No comments:

Post a Comment