Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Isla Mujeres, Here We Come!

Six weeks from tomorrow my husband and I will be departing for our trip to Isla Mujeres for 7 amazing days of rest and relaxation!

We decided to take this trip to celebrate a combination of things: his 30th in October, our 10 year anniversary in February and my 30th in May.  We have been out of the country twice (honeymooned in Puerto Vallarta and went to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic a couple of years ago) but we have never been on a trip this long before.  I am nervous and sad about about leaving both of my boys for that long, particularly Ethan since we have never left him more than a night.  But I am also very excited to be on such an amazing get-a-way with my hubby!  We will be staying at the Privilege Aluxes and you can check it out here if you want. 

I was consistently doing the 30 Day Shred after we got home in the afternoons but then I got off track after becoming so busy with after school stuff.  I have committed to picking this back up and I am promising myself I will do this dvd 5 days a week until we leave for vacation.  That is a BIG commitment but I know I can do it.  I know I should be confident in this pasty white body with my oh so adorable muffin top and then some, but the confidence level is not so high when I think of squeezing myself into a swimsuit.  I don't expect to lose 3 sizes or a bunch of weight before the vacation but I do want to feel good and be slightly more confident than I am now.  It's also slightly helpful that my stomach shrank quite a bit from my bout with food poisoning the other night.  Here's to hoping all that turkey doesn't stretch it back out tomorrow!  :)

I wanted to leave you with some pictures from our past vacations - the ones I could find at least!


Puerto Vallarta (Honeymoon in 2003)



 
 
Trip to Arkansas - Eureka Springs and then Hot Springs (Jeeping)

Thorncrown Chapel (beautiful!)

Our beautiful house we rented, so relaxing! 


 
 
Wimberley (8th Anniversary Trip)


Loved our cabin!
 

 Lots of deer
 
 
Little trip to Gruene
 
 
 
Domincan Republic
 
Sigh.....
 





Jewels*



No comments:

Post a Comment