Monday, November 26, 2012

All About the Music!

Music has always been a huge part of my life.  There seems to be a song for every mood and I absolutely love that!  Music helps me to relieve stress, get pumped up, worship, chillax!  My mom, sister and I tend to randomly bust out in song when we are having a conversation.  I think my brother-in-law used to think we were crazy for doing this and now he doesn't even look twice. Haha!

Garrison and I were in the car the other day and "Pontoon" was on.  I had no idea he knew the words to that song until he busted out with, "Out here in the open, mmmmm, motor boatin'"!  I died laughing.  I'm so proud to pass on my love of music to him.



We went out with some friends Saturday night and music was most definitely involved.    Ridiculous singing and dancing in the car and of course karaoke, which is ALWAYS a blast!!! Here is a picture of me and two of my friends.  These crazy gals have been in my life for almost 20 years!!!



 I'm just glad my friend didn't post all the videos I know she was taking. :)  Garrett made fun of me for always singing my same go to karaoke songs so I tried something new and busted out a little Miranda - one of my favs!


I also really really love The Band Perry.  I thought this newer song of theirs was kind of weird the first time I heard it on the CMA's but now I love it!


Random post but you can't be surprised with the title of my blog.  Well, now I'm off to finish up working...while listening to my favorite station on AOL Radio - Top Country of course! 


Jewels*

No comments:

Post a Comment