Friday, October 18, 2013

These Guys...

Make me laugh every single day.  God sure knew what He was doing when He gave me these boys!

Ethan has quite the little waist so keeping his pants up tends to be a recurring problem.  I heard him dying laughing in the living room today over and over.  I thought he was just tormenting poor Tex again but when I walked in this is what I saw...

That smile is absolutely contagious.  And the laugh even more so!


And then we have Toothless.  I have lost count but Garrison lost another tooth last night while he was out with Daddy.  Thank goodness Daddy had the smarts to bag it up and bring it home with them so the tooth fairy could pay him a visit.  Today was picture day at school and Garrison said that when his class was in line he told the girl next to him that he was going to be Toothless for his picture.  Her response?  "Me too!"  At least I know it's not just my kid that is going through this awkward phase of missing teeth and strange speech.  :)


~Jewels*

No comments:

Post a Comment