Thursday, March 20, 2014

Our Love Story in Photos...15 Years and Counting!

I can't believe that tomorrow Garrett and I will have been together for 15 years!  That is half of my life!  Just mind blowing.

I wanted to capture some of my favorite memories of our last 15 years together in my blog, so here they are...

High School Twirp Dances

 
High School Prom
 
 Crazy 18 year olds in South Padre - I can't believe we seriously thought this was cool.
 
Life Changing Choice for Garrett and our future family
 

He asked me to marry him in September and we were married in February (five short months later)!

 Honeymoon - Puerto Vallarta

First Move (Navy Housing in Connecticut)

 
 
2nd Move (Virginia) and our Two Fur Babies

 
September 23, 2005
Garrison Robert Thomas
This boy gave me the greatest gift ever - being able to experience motherhood.  He continues to bring me joy every single day with his humor, sensitivity, compassion and love for others.  He is such a blessing!

3rd Move (Wylie, TX)
Finally settled (and still settled after 8 years here)!


 Such a fun Daddy

 
 We were a family of three for a while...
 


 A long while... :)

Our family just didn't feel complete and God had great plans for our family.  Experiencing adoption was truly life changing!  I was amazed at God's favor through the entire process.  I will never forget watching Garrett hold our 2 lb 15 oz baby boy in the palm of his hand for the first time. 
 
December 25, 2011
Ethan Gregory Thomas 
 
True Love!
 
 Family of 4!
 
 
Mama and the Boys!


 
 
Daddy and the boys - my whole world!
 





 

 I am so thankful for the last 15 years.  We have fought and laughed.  We have loved and learned.  We have grown up together, grown in our faith together, grown as parents together and grown closer as husband and wife.
 
Here's to many more years of love and laughter!
 
 
~Jewels*

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment