Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cubs (Spring 2013)

I forgot to include an update in yesterday's blog about the Cubs' Championship game last Friday.  Let's just say fate was not on our side.  After a completely undefeated regular season and several playoff wins our boys did not play their best and we lost to the Rangers.  At least we came in 2nd place in our division which is one step up from last Spring.  I am so proud of these boys because they truly worked their butts off this season.  It stinks that we lost but we definitely lost to a well deserving team.  There was great sportsmanship all around which made me happy.  One of the Cubs moms is an awesome photographer and I wanted to share some of the pictures she got of Garrison and the team.  I can't wait to frame these and make a baseball collage in his room.










You had a great season #23!  We love you so much and are so proud of everything you have accomplished!


~Jewels*

No comments:

Post a Comment